Sunday, February 27, 2011

Baby Is Coming Soon!

She better come soon, or Mama's gonna blow!!!! :)
With less than 10 days til the due date, we really anticipate her arrival any day now.  Last night, I (Holly) had some preemptive feelings she was on her way, but only to go on to have a very normal day today- no contractions or "feelings" or anything at all... We'll just have to wait and see!  I want to thank the Lord Who, as with the last two full term babies, has given me great peace and called me to cast any anxieties on His shoulders right up until the end.  I am not fretful in the least, which surprises me, and I can only thank God for such a gift.
Please pray for us, nonetheless, as there will be plenty of drama soon!  Not to mention (oh, what the hey, I'll go ahead and mention) the lack of patience I've had with my sweet older kids and the job transition RAPIDLY approaching for Andy.
We will let everyone know of her arrival and her name when the stork drops her off...







7 comments:

  1. YAY... Holly you look amazing!!!! Praying for the little lady to get here in peace and safety!!! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! Can't wait to hear the news. Will pray daily till then. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my goodness!!!! You are so beautiful - all of you!!!! I miss you like crazy!!!! We are praying for you and your growing family - can't wait to hear the great news!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So excited for you! You all look GREAT and your adorable kiddos are getting so big! We're praying for you. Can't wait to hear baby girl's name.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You all look so good!!! Especially you Holly :) You do pregnancy well :) I remember you at 38 weeks with Rose too, and you still managed to fit into a Punjabi!

    Nicole sent me the link to your blog- so glad that we'll be able to keep up with the Womack's news :)

    Love Gretel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rosie Posey and Judah the Lion! Love those kids! Can't wait to meet the next one...
    Love you guys,
    Alex

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great to see the family, though one seems to be hiding. Love you all
    Craig for the Woodrings (in Costa Rica in a rain and windstorm)

    ReplyDelete